At Alleman Family Dental, we are dedicated to helping your smile be the best it can be! Our approach is a blend of conservative procedures and state-of-the-art equipment that results in beautiful, lasting smiles.
We are very emphatic about operating the practice in such a way that complies fully with the standard of care. Before any treatment is completed, you can expect a thorough examination, a full series of photographs taken with our intraoral camera, and any necessary x-rays. From that point, a comprehensive treatment plan can be composed, if needed. It is our goal to provide each patient with the most individualized care possible, and we feel that our methods are in line with that vision.
Dr. Alleman has always been passionate about innovations in technology, and he loves applying it to his daily work. Here in the office, we utilize a number of technological advancements for your convenience and comfort:
- Digital X-rays: All imaging machines were purchased in 2016 or later.
- Chartless Office: All patient records and correspondence are stored in secure cloud-based software.
- Laser Dentistry: We believe in faster, pain-free fillings. Dr. Alleman is one of the only dentists in the state of Colorado authorized to teach other clinicians how to use this technology.
- Topical Fluoride Treatment & Oral Cancer Screening: Both services are offered and encouraged at each hygiene appointment. Fluoride, when placed topically on the teeth, acts as a sealant and prevents cavities. The oral cancer screening is performed by a unique device called a Velscope. It uses natural tissue fluorescence to enhance abnormalities that may be overlooked or not even seen at all by the naked eye. With this type of cancer on the rise, this is a life-saving procedure we are extremely passionate about.
- Crowns & Veneers: Using the newest technologies, we are able to prepare, design, create, and cement a permanent crown all in one visit. We work closely with a local dental lab in Boulder County to fabricate beautiful, high quality veneers for our patients.
- Handicap Entrance & Elevator: Our office is located within a two-level building, and it is important to us that no patient ever feels like they are unable to access great dental care due to mobility. All patients are able to utilize the ramp entrance and elevator as they wish.
- Netflix Viewing During Appointments: We understand that coming to the dentist might not be your favorite way to spend a day, or even an hour. Our treatment rooms all feature TV’s with Netflix and a personal set of headphones, so you always have the option to divert your attention to your favorite TV show or movie instead of the work being done.
Infection control is an issue that we take very seriously each day. Our practice is in strict compliance with all regulations set forth by the American Dental Association (ADA), the Occupational Health & Safety Administration (OSHA), and the Center for Disease Control (CDC). In addition, we hold routine quarterly meetings to keep all staff updated as to any changes in the guidelines placed by these organizations.
We recognize that dentistry is a very dynamic field, and as such we understand the importance of keeping our staff up to date with most innovative skills. In order to provide our patients with the best service possible, all members of our staff are sent to at least one continuing education event per year. We find that these meetings, lectures, conventions, and conferences not only benefit patients, but strengthen our unity as a team also.
All members of our practice arrive each morning with the mindset to make each patient they see feel like the only patient in the building. We feel it is vital to our success that each patient has a customized experience from start to finish. While we realize that not everyone enjoys coming to the dentist, we do our best to accommodate all types of needs and ensure comfort and peace of mind.